Classes and workshops to help you gain confidence
Start at any time
Currently operating via small group lessons on Whatsapp
Digital Technology Help and Training
Weekly Zoom Drop-in
- How to use Zoom fully
- Using Google Classroom
- How to use computers, tablets, mobile phones
- Job-search/job promotion support
- Improving English & Maths
- Using free on-line learning for work or for fun
- Understanding social media
Learning Plus is a registered self-help learning and community support charity – we aim to give confidence through learning.
We provide classes and a drop-in workshop on Tuesday afternoons and Thursday evenings in term time.
We can help you with:
English as a second language
Using a computer for work or leisure
Dyslexia support [ help with spelling, writing and reading]
Job search/applications/CV writing
We also run regular creative writing courses, one off short courses and activities, and plan trips out to places of interest.
- Zoom, Zoom, Zoom! – Zoom training
- Remote Assistance – available anywhere
- Digital skills – how we can help
Take a look at our latest videos on You Tube…